Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Favorite #2: Oversized sweaters

Well, just like last year, I'm able to mark the changing of the seasons by sweater-wearing habits. Like clockwork, I broke out my favorite sweater a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure you've got a similar favorite sweater -- the kind that's cozy, that fits just right and warms you up on those crisp autumn afternoon. I alternate between a blazing-red sweater and a navy blue one, but I'm thinking it would be fun to expand my collection. How cool -- and cozy! -- are these sweaters from Urban Outfitters? Oh, that fox and unicorn... xoxo


  1. Awww these are so adorable! I love the pink and red and heart printed ones, too cute.Thank you for sharing your fashion verdict with me on my last post.

  2. I adore sweater weather - bring it on!

    onebreath @ nowherelife.com

  3. ohhh, I love oversize sweaters. It's hard to pick a favourite from your choices because they're all great, but I think I'd go with that terrific orange and pink one. Need some bright colours in the cool weather!

  4. Oversize sweaters are THE BEST. I do have a favorite that I just can't wait to bust out! Love that fox sweater, I saw a dear one the other day that I seriously might have to buy



Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin