Friday, September 06, 2013

Fashion Friday: Back-to-school cool

So far this week, we've talked about the first day of school, awkward school photos, childhood friends and the love of my first computer. But there's one back-to-school must-have that we haven't checked off the list: The perfect outfit.

For me, it was all about comfort when it came to choosing that first-day frock, which is why I'm sure it's no surprise that I preferred polo shirts. Even when I was a newspaper adviser, polos were still my go-to on the first day; they helped me walk into the classroom with confidence and helped set the tone for the rest of the year. But! I've been daydreaming about other fun pieces today. Check out my six favorites...
*Polka dot button-down sweater, $59.50.
*Green print skirt, $69.50.
*Classic watch, $33.74.
*"Hello Sunshine" iPhone case, $40.
*Deborah dot journal, $28.
*Pink stripe backpack, $55.

Your turn, friends: What did you usually wear on the first day of school? Any go-to picks? A favorite shirt? A lucky pair of socks? I'd love to hear all about it... xoxo

P.S. Friday links are coming up soon! :)

[Top photo via Pinterest]


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin