Friday, September 20, 2013

Have a fun fall weekend

Happy Friday, friends! What are your plans for the weekend? I plan on enjoying the first official day of fall -- perhaps a walk to see all the gorgeous leaves that are finally starting to change color. Is it starting to feel like fall in your neck of the woods? I hope you have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

The happiest countries in the world.

Oh, what beautiful flowers.

Way to go, Mark Wahlberg!

This documentary looks awesome, doesn't it?

We get a double dose of Mad Men for its final season.

Brad Pitt, wedding crasher!

This photo series fights unrealistic expectations about women and pregnancy.

10 mean girls in literature.

I love these common questions about babies.

How gorgeous is this fall mantel?

I really need to learn how to do this.

...and now I'm craving honey!

Flipagram looks like a fun app -- you can make a video slideshow of your photos and set it to music.

This mom gets an A+ for parenting.

40 Etsy shops that are vintage goldmines.

On kindness.

For my next birthday, I'm having an old-fashioned soda party.

5 tips to a better blog...looove articles like this from awesome bloggers!

Vine video recreates Super Mario Bros. with food.

I've been listening to this movie soundtrack a lot lately.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, TwitterFacebookInstagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]


  1. Love that photo! Have a great weekend!

  2. You always link to the best stuff! Have a great weekend :-)

  3. Hope you've had a great weekend Melissa! That documentary looks so interesting!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin