Friday, September 27, 2013

Have a lovely weekend

Happy Friday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? It's been a pretty stressful week around these parts, so I'm looking forward to enjoying some rest and rejuvenation. And, now that all the hubbub of summer and fall is over, I'm excited to get back to some regular So About What I Said series next week! If you're in a blog-reading mood this weekend, feel free to catch up on any Letters To My Future Husband, MEMOS TO MEN or Love Lounges that you may have missed. I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Cartoon characters drawn as adults.

Yummy, these pumpkin chocolate chip muffins look delicious.

I love the idea of a family yearbook.

32 creative ways to take photos with your family.

How well do you see colors?

Great post on the selfie.

Umm, can I move to Seattle...?

Good things always happen when Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake get together. #truegenius

The World Twerking Record has been set.

Beauty and style advice for women who wear glasses from the 1950s.

New York Post writer and blogger Stephanie Smith is blogging about her efforts to make her boyfriend 300 sandwiches so he'll propose. I have no words.

These gorgeous necklaces would make the perfect accessory.

An entire Pinterest board dedicated to mountain style? I'm sold.

A wedding in the woods sounds so romantic.

HA! The worst relationship advice we got from '90s pop songs.

Heads up, bloggers: Six obvious mistakes you might be making online.

Simple floral blouse = perfection.

100 best-ever teen many have you read?

Look out, it's a giant T-Rex!

Research shows that nostalgia is good for you.
And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, TwitterFacebookInstagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photos via Pinterest]


  1. Aww, cute post.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend =)

    Corinne x

  2. Happy Weekend, Melissa! :)

    Just to let you know, I have a new name and URL.

    Please update bookmarks to Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans .


  3. Thank you! I'm so glad you liked the post!!!!



Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin