Friday, September 06, 2013

Have a relaxing weekend

Good afternoon, friends! Aren't you glad it's Friday? Any fun plans this weekend? I'm excited to see my mom sing in our church's choir on Sunday -- she's always so cute up there singing her little heart out. Other than that, I'm looking forward to a pretty quiet weekend. But those are the best kind, aren't they? Hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

The world needs more love letters.

A cake?

Old photos of tech executives...some of these are hilarious!

Great read: The curious phenomenon of word aversion. Yes, it really is a thing.

8 ways to jump into fall.

The top trends that defined summer 2013.

Dream Home: Map-inspired headboards.

I'll be adding these dating skills to my bag of tricks.

Charles Darwin on the pros and cons of marriage.

What do you think of Ben Affleck as Batman? Better Than Affleck imagines other actors as the caped crusader.

Disneyland at night? I'm there!

How do you make the most of your time?

S'mores popcorn, anyone?

Kevin Spacey rocks.

What's your favorite boy band?

Do you suffer from a doorbell phobia?

A beautiful home is so inspiring, isn't it?

10 quotes about writing.

I am beyond excited for fall TV...what about you?

Sarah Silverman's obituary for her beloved dog is a tearjerker.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, TwitterFacebookInstagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]


  1. Happy weekend–I'm off to enjoy all these links!

  2. I loooove Kevin Spacey. Enjoy your weekend!

  3. Fall TV - The Carrie Diaries - cannot wait!

  4. Thanks for the shout out Melissa! Hope you are doing well :) Happy Fall


  5. Thank you for sharing my recipe! I love your blog. :)

  6. Awww, thanks, Laura! Hope you're doing well too! xoxo


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin