Thursday, September 26, 2013

Let's talk fall TV shows!

Speaking of television, what shows are you excited about this fall? One new show at the top of my Must-See List is The Michael J. Fox Show, which premieres tonight on NBC. The show follows Fox's character Mike Henry, a New York newsman who returns to work after battling Parkinson's disease. Watching Fox integrate his disability into his everyday life and not letting it stop him is something I can definitely relate to.
And of course, you know I'm PSYCHED about tonight's season premiere of Glee! Even better? It's a Beatles theme!

What shows will you be DVRing? Any returning favorites? New ones that have piqued your interest? xoxo


  1. I'm excited to watch Once Upon A Time In Wonderland :)

  2. I really enjoyed the Michael J Fox show last night!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin