Monday, September 16, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: MiniJoops

It used to be that shopping for children's clothes was a pretty standard affair. A few pairs of pants, a shirt or two and you were done. But now, thanks to the Internet and plenty of creativity, the possibilities seem endless. And that's a good thing, at least for Malisa, a mother of three. She's always loved shopping one for the latest fashions for her kids, and at the beginning of September, she opened MiniJoops. Her online boutique is full of tops, dresses, onesies, blankets and bibs. Read on for her take on kids' trends for fall and her ultimate shopping tips! xoxo

Keep in touch...
Official Web site: MiniJoops
Become a fan on Facebook
Follow on Twitter

Get inspired on Pinterest
Tell me about MiniJoops. What's the inspiration behind its launch?
My husband always saw me selling things, either our used or new clothes, and thought that I should do something online in my own shop one day. He was shooting for women's fashion, and even though I do love shopping for myself from time to time, I have more passion shopping for my children -- especially our little girl. I told him if anything, I would love to buy and sell children's clothing all day long. I love to buy clothing for my little ones that no other kid around will be wearing the same.

What are some kids fashion trends we're seeing as we move into the fall? What are some of your favorite fashion trends?
Fall trends are big sweaters and slouchy pants. I am seeing a lot slouchy harem style pants out for boys or even girls, which I think are really trendy. You can have fun with layering in the fall. My favorites for girls are chunky dresses with fun tights/leggings, or if you can't leave summer behind, I love thick tights over a pair of shorts. For boys, I love the whole any fun t-shirt (boys love t-shirts!) and then adding a cute cardigan over with some cute pair of jeans/pants.

What are some things people should keep in mind when shopping for kids' clothes?
I think we should all keep in mind that kids can be stylish too. I know kids grow fast or kids get dirty all of the time, but that doesn't stop me from buying the cute stuff.

You have children of your own. Did that influence your decision-making when planning your boutique?
Of course! We have three children -- two boys and a little girl. I have always loved to dress my children with the latest kids fashion. There's so much fun stuff available to dress them in.
What is your favorite piece in your shop and why?
My favorite piece in our shop right now would have to be our Wovenplay collection. Their product line is really beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin