Thursday, September 12, 2013

Two words: Sweet tooth

PEZ and Nerds and bubblegum and Reese's! Oh, my! Austin-based photographer Emily Blincoe sure knows the way to this girl's heart. Her Sugar Series reminds us of a gigantic confection of love and goodness...

Delicious-looking candy that's also color coded? My little obsessive-compulsive heart is happy this morning!!! #Yummy

[Via Diana, via My Modern Met]


  1. i know! i was doing this post last night and was getting such a craving for all those candies!!

  2. speaking of color-coding..did any of you used to separate your M&Ms by color? :)

  3. ooooh, I love this! really appeals to my Virgo side. and now I need some candy :)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin