Monday, October 07, 2013

Comfort food: Pumpkin pie fudge

Doesn't this pumpkin pie fudge sound like the ultimate comfort food? The white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff blend sealed the deal for me. Adding these to my must-make list for fall.
What are your favorite comfort foods, friends? xoxo


  1. I'm not a huge fan of anything pumpkin pie-flavoured other than pumpkin pie itself. My biggest comfort foods are pasta. I love a big bowl of homemade mac & cheese!

  2. mmmm i love pummpkin anything! i want to try this! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

  3. I saw some pumpkin pie fudge at a candy store the other day when I took my little one to the zoo! It was really hard to resist. (I was saving my calories for a birthday treat over the weekend!) I think I will try my hand at making some over the holidays this year though, it sounds really good!

  4. Oh man. I could see that whole pan disappearing way too fast at my house! LOL.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin