Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dream Vacation Do or Don't: Outdoor Hotels

We've debated the merits of glamping, but what's the verdict on outdoor hotels? I admit that I had no idea this was even a thing until Conde Nast Traveler profiled nine amazing outdoor hotel suites that "bring civilization and nature together." You can sleep under the stars in places like Utah, above...

The major downside? The hefty price tag -- most hotels cost more than $1,000 per night! But, if I did win the lottery, it might be a fun bucket-list adventure, don't you think? Would you stay in one, friends? xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't do it! I'd be fearful of bugs or something :P I know, what a wimp! But they do look beautiful!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin