Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Family Photos: Instagram fun!

Now that I've been on Instagram for almost four months, it's become abundantly clear that I love two things: Food and shopping. Oh, and magazines. And cats. Yeah, I love those too. Don't believe me? Well, feast your eyes on the following Insta-evidence...
I lose all willpower at night. This is the result...
The king on his throne...
A Lunchable and a clementine for lunch...with a Coke Zero too. The lunch of champions...and bloggers. I know...sometimes it's hard to tell the difference...
Dentist swag bag... and a clean bill of teeth health!!!
A clean desk... look at it before it's gone!!!
Just hanging out...

Check out part two of my Instagram adventures. What parts of your life do you document the most on Instagram, friends? xoxo


  1. Hooray for Instagram, aka my addiction. I can't stop taking sunset and cloud photos. Or food photos. Or ballet photos. I take a lot of photos haha!

  2. Cute post!! I actually do not have an instagram--afraid of yet one more outlet to check :) Anyways, fun looking at yours though!

  3. I've been on instagram since July. It's mostly pictures of my toddler. But if you had a boy as good looking as mine, you'd post pictures of him all the time too. :)

  4. so cute! i love your kitty! also, i am addicted to Sour Patch Kids. just got some 'berry' flavored ones, so good. i don't have instagram, i feel left out and lame lol :)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin