Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Family Photos: It's (almost!) Halloween...

Last week, I shared some of my Instagram trends -- hello, cats and food and magazines! Well, this week, I've apparently caught the Halloween bug. Don't believe me? Just have a look for yourself, friends...
Candy corn everywhere!
Nothing like the first bite of candy corn of the season!
A nice fall snack... courtesy of my mother!
Out shopping and look what I found. The holidays are coming!
...And, remember when I was a ye pirate? Argh! xoxo

[Thanks goes out to my mom for the first photo of that gorgeous fall sunrise]


  1. That Cheezit and candy corn mix looks interesting. I've never tried that combo. Is it good?

  2. It was delicious, Samantha. She also added some M&Ms and peanuts!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin