Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fun app: Bitstrips

Have you guys heard of the fun new app called Bitstrips? I'd seen these cute little comics all over my Facebook newsfeed of people doing all sorts of things like running, riding the bus, even mowing the lawn (random!), so of course I had to investigate it for myself.

Bitstrips is a fun app that lets you create a cartoon character of yourself and then post clever comics starring you and your friends. How fun is that? I've been playing around with it the last few days, and, well, let's just say that I'm a bit, umm, hooked...

I think my avatar looks pretty realistic! Have you tried Bitstrips, friends? Would you? Any favorite apps currently? xoxo

1 comment:

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin