Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Girl Crush: Sandra Bullock

She's played an innocent passenger trapped on a dangerous bus. She's fallen in love with a comatose man's brother. She's played a computer programmer who stumbles upon a hacker's conspiracy plot. She's played a witch, an astronaut, an FBI agent and an FBI agent undercover as a beauty queen. I've always admired her courage and strength, and now, I can admire her cool and sleek rapping skills...
Really, is there anything Sandra Bullock can't do? xoxo


  1. Love her! Just saw her in Gravity. She was amazing. :)


  2. Nice post meh, I learnt something from this post and I'm working on making it useful. The blog reminds me of an equally interesting blog on my reading list http://danieluyi.com Dating and Personal Development Blog .
    keep up the good work.


  3. Your post is much well. If want To know about some more Click Here Sandra Bullock hottest actress wallpapers


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin