Friday, October 04, 2013

Have a wonderful weekend

Good afternoon, friends! I don't know about you, but I am so glad it's Friday. Are you doing anything exciting this weekend? My sister came home on Monday, and things are still pretty shaky, so we're going to lay low and rest up these next two days. I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Fashion lessons from Disney characters.

The pumpkin pie recipes are starting!

Panda love.

On the hunt for new blogs to read? Cosmo UK's Blog Awards are here!

How to explain special needs to kids.

45 sexist vintage ads.

Awesome Breast Cancer Awareness Month Etsy round-up.

Candy corn pudding pops? I'm sold...

Domino magazine is getting a reboot.

How 12 popular TV shows ended (yes, I almost shed some tears during the ALF finale).

Swoon Alert: Man plans girlfriend's dream wedding based on her Pinterest boards.

Did you get your flu shot yet?

12 letters that will melt your heart.

Congrats, Naya Rivera.

I love everything about this retro photo shoot.

Impulse buying during the recession? Just blame your upbringing!

This Tumblr is quite possibly the scariest thing I've ever seen.

Awesome gift ideas for groomsmen.

I don't even watch Girl's, but I found myself laughing at SNL's funny parody.

Ha, so true...signs you work in social media.

Dream Home: Splash pads.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, TwitterFacebookInstagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]


  1. Have a wonderful weekend Melissa! Great links:) It's funny, I saw the Breast Cancer Treasury on etsy and shared it on twitter yesterday! Then I clicked here to find you shared it too! What are the odds out of so many treasuries! Nothing is a coincidence:)

  2. The Muppets with human eyes! You're right!

  3. Such great links. Stoked about Domino magazine as well! And ugh, I couldn't go through all the sexist ads. Have a great weekend!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin