Monday, October 14, 2013

Man Candy Monday.

Good Monday morning, friends! Here's hoping you've got the day off and are able to relax a bit. I've got a fun new series coming up this afternoon (hint: it's a video series), but first: We finished Orange Is The New Black last week and found ourselves in desperate need of a new show. We'd heard such good things about this show, and after the first episode, we were hooked! The show's lead starred in one of my all-time favorite comedies. He's unassuming and refreshingly normal. He's talented in both comedic and dramatic roles. And he reminds me of a classic gentleman...


"I learned long ago to focus on things you can control and don't even pay attention to things you don't."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin