Monday, October 21, 2013

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday morning, friends! How are you doing today? I've got a fun Open Letter coming up, but first: Let's continue along the same lines as last week, shall we? I'd heard rumblings about this guy when he got married over the summer. He seems incredibly sweet (in real life, not his TV character...). He's talented. And those beautiful eyes...

AARON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm trying to have some longevity in this business. If that means not working for a while and just picking the right job, so be it."


  1. omg LOVE him! he was ahhmazing in breaking bad and i was always rooting for him! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

  2. Glad i'm not the only one, jillian! :)

  3. Umm, yes! Those eyes! I'm also crushing on Tim Mison ( from Sleepy Hollow). I think I have feelings for him.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin