Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Must-watch: Children's hospital lip syncs to Katy Perry's Roar

Remember the inspiring video of kids rocking out to Sara Bareilles' Brave? Well, get ready -- perhaps with a box of tissues handy -- for an even bigger dose of inspiration. Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock shows everyone from patients to families to doctors to nurses to hospital administrators lip syncing to Katy Perry's Roar. The video captures everything that I remember from my (sometimes long...) stays in children's hospitals growing up -- the sheer determination, strength and bravery of everyone, every day. Bravo! We hear you roar! xoxo

[Via Jezebel]


  1. Aww...this will keep me moved for the rest of the week! :) Thanks for sharing! Xo,

  2. i watched this last made me tear up! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

  3. That is so lovely. Lifted me up for today a little, not much but a little. Kevin's mom is having her 3rd chemo session today so I'm a little down, thinking of her. x


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin