Friday, October 04, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: Charm Accents

Confession: I'm a sentimental schmuck. I love hearing about the stories behind gifts and seeing how people personalize those gifts. After all, anyone can buy a simple necklace at Target for their best friend's birthday, but there's something to be said for that meaningful touch that adds an extra touch of love to a gift.

What I love about Charm Accents is that you can personalize all sorts of jewelry, from necklaces to earrings to wedding jewelry to holiday pieces. Here are six of my favorite picks ($25 and under!)...
1. You Are My Anchor necklace.
2. Moon necklace.
3. Cat necklace.
4. Pumpkin necklace.
5. Birthday birthstone necklace.
6. Silver leaf necklace.

Aren't they beautiful, friends? What's your favorite from the shop? xoxo

1 comment:

  1. these are so cute! i love personalized jewlery. this one -- - i just love the colors and thought it would be nice to have my husband, our little dog and my name on it :) thanks for sharing!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin