Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Family Photos: Instagram fun #3

I've realized something, friends: My Instagram is filling up really fast. Like, really, really, really fast. Apparently, I love snapping photos of everyday life (who knew?!?!?!?). So! I thought I'd share some of my favorite shots on the blog every so often -- you know, because I'm nothing if not forthcoming about all the crazy shenanigans I get myself into. Or something like that. First up: Proud member of the MTV generation!
Nothing says fall in the Midwest like cinnamon toast, syrup... and a pumpkin in the background!
Someone misses Mommy!
Balanced breakfast does a body good...
My afternoon!
I've never seen so much chapstick! Way to go, Walgreens! xoxo

P.S. Here's Part #1 and Part #2 if you missed it... :)


  1. Aw, sweet photographs, Melissa. I love all of the chapstick from Walgreens, ha. You can never have too many options I guess.

  2. Love that midwest breakfast…takes me back home to Wisconsin!

  3. Oh now you have me craving cinnamon toast!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin