Friday, November 22, 2013

Have a fun weekend

Happy Friday afternoon, friends! Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend? We're just planning on kicking back and relaxing, but that's really the best kind of weekend, isn't it? Thanks so much for all your thoughts and suggestions on the So About What I Said reader survey. I love reading all your feedback, and you can still take the survey here if you haven't yet. Hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Does high school determine the rest of your life?

What a cozy cottage.

Color crush: Navy blue.

Umm, yes, I'll try some of these easy basic brownies -- with butterscotch and chocolate chips!

Ha, the Gettysburg Address as a Powerpoint.

I don't think this woman likes her job very much.

The history of caffeine.

And PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive for 2013 is...

Godiva chocolates, anyone?

How awesome is this acappella version of Royals?

Animal lovers, grab a tissue.


Eye-popping celebrity paychecks.

Honey bees detecting cancer.

What a romantic oceanside wedding.

Dream Vacation: Underwater hotel.

The night sky.

What a cute Advent calendar.

Why one writer is thankful for mean Internet commenters.

...and why we shouldn't be so concerned about selfies.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via Nothing Less Than Perfect]


  1. loveee that advent calendar! so sweet. have a great weekend! xo

  2. What an impossibly sweet photo–happy weekend!

  3. You find way too many awesome posts! I am going to have to slowly go though them one by one. It is amazing you found all of them this week! Thank you for sharing, and have a great weekend! I'm gonna try. It is freezing in Texas for some reason, and I am NOT used to it.

  4. relaxed weekends are the best kind! and i love that sweet cottage and how amazing would an underwater hotel be! x

  5. Hi Melissa :). Thanks for including my chocolates in your round-up! You sure found some great things ... I'd love to stay in that underwater hotel.



Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin