Friday, November 08, 2013

Have a relaxing weekend

Good evening, friends! What are you doing this weekend? I am quite excited about the three-day weekend and plan to do some serious binge-watching of Breaking Bad. We just started the fourth season, and after every single episode, I find myself saying, "Oh wow. What could possibly happen next?" Any good shows you'd recommend? AND! So About What I Said is turning the BIG five next Thursday! I've got lots of goodies planned for every day next week, so be sure to come back for the fun celebration! Hope you enjoy the weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

10 big surprise pregnancies.

I love these wise words from kids.

Aww, this adorable couple met and fell in love on Instagram.

The reunion of one of my all-time favorite shows!

Tiffany's got a great new dancing series on her blog. Way to go!

What type of coffee drinker are you?

Dream Home: Kitchen love.

A grown girl's guide to frenemies.

How pretty are these gilded coasters?

Fun factoids about Breaking Bad.

Speaking of Millennials, here's why we should stop worrying about them.

Haha, reading positions.

Yummly is an amazing food site for discovering great recipes (via Swiss-miss).

Life mantra.

Oh, wow, this apple pie has a double crust.

Great advice about balancing life and the Internet.

Yay or nay: The modern picnic table.

I'm getting sooooo excited about the Boy Meets World spin-off, aren't you?

The best age to have kids is...

Definitely needed this quote today.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo


  1. Have a radiant weekend and thanks for the links.

  2. This is a wonderful post. I prefer it closely and this topic is very excellent . I love this topic because this is an interesting information . I think everybody should join with this topic and I am happy so much. It’s better for everyone. Indian wedding shoes


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin