Monday, November 04, 2013

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends! Well, here we are -- the beginning of November. I'm sure I said this last year (and the year before that...), but where is the time going? I'm sort of ashamed to admit that I've let today's guy slip through my fingers all this time. How could I have let that happen? After all, he's one sexy British import. His shyness only adds to his charm. And his smile, well, just makes me smile...


"I never really considered myself attractive. I was always kind of gangly in school."


  1. I never thought he was particularly attractive until I heard him speak. THUD.

  2. He is channeling some serious James Dean vibes in the black and white portrait. WoW.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin