Thursday, November 21, 2013

Two quotes on kissing

I was all sorts of stressed this morning. I'm sure you know the drill, friends -- so much to do and so little time in which to do it all. And then I came across these quotes on kissing, and a few stood out...

"Each kiss a heart-quake." --Lord Byron

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." --Ingrid Bergman
Aren't those romantic? I never thought of a kiss as an earthquake to the heart, but it's so true (or, so I hear...). What are your favorite quotes on kisses? I'd love to hear! xoxo


  1. “Wanna dance or would you rather just suck face?” from On Golden Pond. Irreverence from a man LONG in love with his woman.

  2. LOVE these quotes!! happy thursday! xo jillian - cornflake dreams


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin