Thursday, December 05, 2013

Dream Vacation: Addo Elephant Park

My eyes did a double-take when I came across Elsa's photos from her recent trip to South Africa. She spent the day at Addo Elephant Park, one of 19 national parks in South Africa, and spotted some 40 elephants roaming about.
And can you believe how close she got to this beautiful lion? Such wonderful creatures in the world. You can see more photos from Elsa's travels here. Anyone want to go on a safari with me? xoxo

P.S. More elephant love.


  1. OMG...thanks so much for this! You made my day, darling! PS. Next time, you come with us! ;) Muah!

  2. i would LOVE to see elephants in real life :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

  3. Oh my goodness, that is incredible and they are beautiful:) Muah


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin