Thursday, December 19, 2013

Family Photos: So about those Midwestern winters...

Remember when I mentioned those harsh Heartland winters? Well, here's proof, courtesy of my mother's trusty smartphone.

And speaking of winter, if you follow me on Instagram, then you've probably already seen the proof of my braving the stores yesterday to get ALL of my Christmas shopping done...
...and three hours later, I was done!

Whew, now on to the wrapping this weekend! Who wants to join me? xoxo

P.S. My sister even peeked in the bags before I had a chance to hide them! She's 28...guess you're never too old, are you? :)


  1. Offered services are rendered using professional camera by expert photographer ensuring high quality Port Douglas Wedding Photographer .

  2. Midwestern winters sure look frosty but the snow is quite pretty. Good luck with your wrapping this weekend!

    Rowena @ rolala loves


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin