Monday, December 02, 2013

Family Photos: Thanksgiving shenanigans!

Have you all recovered from that classic post-Thanksgiving food coma? Are your feet still sore from all that Black Friday shopping? As I mentioned this morning on Twitter, I'm back to the grind and beating those Monday-after-a-holiday blues with some Cyber Monday "ooohing" and "aaahing," but I wanted to share a few fun photos from our Turkey Day celebration. We had a quiet, relaxing day at home, and I didn't go on the Internet ONCE (more on that in a couple of days)...

We ordered a delicious meal from Jewel, and it came with all the fixings: Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole and pumpkin pie.

Even Harry and Stella wanted to join us for dinner.
Over dinner, we went around the table and said what we're each thankful for. My list included being thankful for my family and the fact that we can all be together after all we've been through in the last couple of months.

How was your Thanksgiving, friends? What things were you most thankful for this year? I'd love for you to share!! xoxo


  1. Glad you enjoyed Thanks Giving hun, the food looks lovely!

    We don't celebrate it here so I'm always a little jealous when I see posts like this - it's like an extra Christmas!

    Corinne x

  2. It is always great to have a nice, relaxing time with family over a delicious meal. Enjoy the holiday season and come by the blog for a surprise!

    Chic 'n Cheap Living

  3. so glad you had a happy thanksgiving!! :) we had a great time too :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

  4. Wonderfully perfect. And Alabama? You okay?


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin