Friday, December 06, 2013

Have a fun weekend

Happy December, friends! Did you have a good week? Anything special planned for the weekend? I'll be trying to get some cleaning done -- still working on this project that I started in the summer, if you can believe it. I'm also excited about next week's Holiday Gift Guide, so be sure you come back for all the fun and goodness! In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy the weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

A University of California professor's email to his students went viral.

I could eat this entire blueberry pie.

A test to determine if your marriage will last.

Handy color chart.

This fitness inspiration is getting me all sorts of pumped.

Yummy, these warm winter soups look delicious.

Dream Office: Cassandra's office space is so dreamy, isn't it?

Awww, the most popular puppy names of the year.

Liss' little girl is so precious -- congrats!!

Lorde = cool.

I knew there was a reason I loved Danielle Fishel so much.

Dancing traffic cop.

New fashion trend...panta claus!

Wonderful article about families and addiction...really hit close to home.

Random things that bloggers love.

The Dum Dums mystery flavor is finally revealed.

On my wishlist: Garnet rings.

I love when artists talk about the story behind their albums.

You can see a sunset from space.

Good to know: Novels can be used as self-help books.

...and famous novels described in pictograms.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo by The Sartorialist]


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin