Monday, December 30, 2013

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! How is your day going? I hope it's off to a wonderful start -- it's almost 2014. I have an apology of sorts to make today. A few years ago, I sort of tore into this guy over some not-so-nice things he said during a Rolling Stone interview. I said I was "breaking up" with him. And now? I caught him on a talk show recently. and, well, he's sort of redeemed himself. He's matured. He's more comfortable with who he is. And he can still write the perfect love song...

JOHN MAYER!!!!!!!!!!

"Ladies, if you want to know the way to my heart... good spelling and good grammar, good punctuation, capitalize only where you are supposed to capitalize."


  1. hahah i used to really dislike him too! but now ill admit i DO like some of his music! :)

  2. Okay, that quote about good grammar just about did me in. Team John!

  3. Ironic that you used the wrong past tense of "tear."


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin