Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, friends! I hope you're enjoying the day -- maybe even putting your feet up and diving into a box of chocolates like we do every single year (side note: The light vanilla creams are my favorite!).

Since we're all in full-on vacation mode around here (seriously, as I'm typing this, my sister is reading and my mom is playing Words With Friends on her iPad...), I thought I'd slow down a little for the rest of the week with some fun, not-too-serious posts, but can't wait to get back to regular posting in the new year! I hope you're surrounded by loved ones today, and I also hope you know just how thankful I am to have you in my life -- you never fail to make me smile, and I look forward to new adventures together! But until then, relax and enjoy the holiday. After all, you certainly deserve it! xoxo

[Photo of my classic childhood Christmases visiting my grandparents in Alabama]


  1. Merry Christmas to all the lovely Blake-Flakes!

  2. Merry Christmas to you! I hope you have a lovely holiday - thanks for all the beautiful posts you share year round.

    onebreath @

  3. merry Christmas sweet Melissa and family! we are in full vacation mode too and lovin every moment of it. God's blessings to you and yours oox

  4. Merry Christmas Melissa - hope you had a wonderful day!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin