Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Peek Inside: My college transcript and to-do list...

An unexpected perk of doing some weekend cleaning? Finding a few treasure troves from the past, like one of my early college transcripts and a "weekend to-do list." Oh, how I do miss those four-day weekends! Have you found anything neat from your past lately, friends? xoxo


  1. Look at all those As! I recently stumbled on a beloved pair of pjs from high school full of sentimental value–it was a wonderful discovery!

  2. My parents recently brought a few boxes of my college stuff while they were cleaning out their storage room (that used to be a den). I found a ton of notes from classes I wished to forget. Botany! Organic Chemisty, that I may have had to repeat. But the crowning jewel of it all was the stack of doodles from my not-so-hard classes. I apparently never paid attention in sociology.

  3. Oh how fun! And man, what a transcript! I can't say I've found anything too exciting from my past lately. Hmmm...


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin