Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dream Vacation Do or Don't: Swing at the End of the World

Here's a vacation that will really take you to new heights (literally!): The Swing at the End of the World, located at the famed La Casa del Árbol (The Treehouse) in Ecuador, sits at an elevation of 2,660 meters. If that's not enough to get your heart pounding, you'll swing high in the air and over the edge of a cliff. That's right. Over the edge of a cliff. As in, swinging over an abyss -- can you imagine looking down and seeing nothing but a deep ravine?

The height! The potential drop! Yikes! It really must feel like you're swinging off the end of the world. I don't think I'd have the guts to do it. Would you try it, friends? xoxo

[Via My Modern Met]


  1. NOPE! I'm scared of heights as is. I would pass out and fall off the swing and die, I just know it! :P

  2. yikes my feet are shaking just looking at this! i dont know if i could do it! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

  3. Wow that looks amazing! If I'll ever get to visit Ecuador one day, I have to force myself to do it! I mean, it just has to feel amazing, scary, but so alive!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin