Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Family Photos: Instagram fun #5

Seeing as how it's a rather dreary, Arctic-cold day today, I thought a few recent Instagram snaps might be just the thing to cheer us up. I got together with my friend Lexi for lunch last week. It was so great to catch up since we hadn't seen each other in far too long.
And of course we went to Noodles & Company, one of my favorite places. It's worth it just for the fountain drinks alone. Seriously, so many fountain drink choice, so little time!
And the snicker doodle cookies? Mammoth!!

Since Target was close by and I still had my gift cards from Christmas, I couldn't resist one of my classic trips (my shopping haul video from last week, in case you haven't seen the goods...). Who doesn't want that Lovetacular sign hanging in their room? Oh, just me? OK, well, carry on then...
No post would be complete without a photo of ice cream: Remember, if you learn anything from my blog, it's that three flavors of ice cream are most definitely better than one.
#HonestSelfieChallenge, anyone? Have you sent me your submission yet? Details here, and email me at mellow1422@aol.com. I'm SO excited to see your beautiful selfies! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Looks like you had a fun day. It's always so nice to meet up with friends over good food and drinks...especially if it has been a long time between visits.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin