Friday, January 17, 2014

Fashion Friday: Etsy round-up #2

You know there's nothing I love more than a classic round-up, friends! It's the ultimate in window shopping -- a chance to look at great finds without ending up with bags' worth of impulse buys that will only add clutter to your home. And as you also know, I'm trying really hard to minimize clutter these days. So, let's do some fun virtual window shopping, shall we? This time around, I thought I'd feature some amazing designs from my wonderful sponsors. First up: You city or state rings from I Adorn U, $40.
Valentine's Day red heart locket from CharmAccents, $22.
Swooping bird bracelet from Two Little Doves, $19.
Peacock feathers bobby pin from A Matter of Choice, $15.
Grape purple glass drop earrings from Marolsha, $26.50.

What Etsy finds have you discovered lately, friends? I'd love to know! xoxo

P.S. And speaking of round-ups, the Friday links are coming up this afternoon! :)

1 comment:

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin