Friday, January 24, 2014

Have a great weekend

Happy Friday, friends! How are you doing tonight? Any fun plans for the weekend? My poor mother tripped on the stairs yesterday at work, so I've made it my mission this weekend to make sure she's sitting down and relaxing. If you know my mom, you know that I have a pretty difficult task ahead of me. I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my fun finds from the wonderful Web...

The world's biggest newborn weighs...

14 signs you're really happy.

How to fall asleep when you're wide awake.

Oh, penguins.

Chanel sneakers? I'm intrigued...

What to do when you're obsessed with your ex's new girlfriend.

I love this guy's friendship with Applebee's on Facebook.

20 awesome TV shows for twentysomethings.

Sandra Bullock on why you should never read the comments section.

Why am I just now discovering the awesomeness of Grubhub?

Has it really been 15 years since Britney's debut album?

A new study found that heavy viewers of shows like 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom have unrealistic views of teen you agree?

Health lessons from a woman who had a stroke at 24.

What's your deepest, darkest insecurity?

Yet another reason to love Aaron Paul, yo!

Vintage Star Wars photos.

What's your filter?

Prepare to go "awww" over these photos of the Puppy Bowl contestants.

What a touching mother-daughter photo series.

Wedding dress love.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]


  1. Hope your Mom feels better! You're a wonderful daughter. Decided to stay in this morning b/c it was too chilly for errands. Need to get some wool tights for a party next weekend so may venture out later - a little warmer. LOL oxox

  2. Sorry to hear about your mom, here's to a quick recovery!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin