Friday, January 10, 2014

Have a marvelous weekend

Happy Friday afternoon, friends! What are you doing this weekend? I'm excited to get some more cleaning done on my massive project. Wow, I just put excited and cleaning in the same sentence -- is that weird? Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Oh, yes, it's the #SelfieOlympics!

10 things every woman should know by 25.

Heads up: The 7 worst places to retire in America.

Who didn't love Lisa Frank as a kid?

King Bozo gives cards to strangers in coffee shops, the subway and bookstores around New York City. Genius!

Great tips for business cards.

Body positive bloggers you should be following. Great job, BuzzFeed!

Study: People who tweet a lot have big egos. Who knew?

Could the Internet become a failed technology?

The Little Prince comes to life.

How gorgeous is this ring?

A poem made from 2013 New York Times obituary headlines (via Snippet & Ink).

What does taking care of yourself really mean?

Yay or nay: Live blogging your home birth.

Kind words we should be saying to ourselves every day.

These photos of Chicago under ice are incredible.

What a great round-up of hearty soups for winter.

Drugstore beauty buys, anyone?

So excited about Lea Michele's debut solo album!

Ha, Cosmopolitan magazine launches the hilarious Brosmopolitan.
And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photos via bippity boppity boo]


  1. as cool as those chicago photos are i want it to warm up here!!! have a great weekend! xo

  2. Those icy Chicago photos are amazing! Wonderful links! Have a great weekend! xxx

  3. what pretty flowers - bright and cheery! already got cleaning done (excited about that LOL) the best weekends are free days to plan as we go! have fun oxox

  4. What great links! I love that little ring. Also, that last picture reminded me that I'd given up on my search for an antique globe. I think I'll renew the search this year. : ) Wishing you a wonderful New Year...may it be filled with happiness!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin