Friday, January 17, 2014

Have a relaxing (long!) weekend

Good evening, friends! Are you ready for the weekend? What are you doing? We might be meeting some friends for lunch on Monday, and I'm pretty pumped about the long weekend ahead. Plus, my mom and I are excited to do some more baking this weekend for next week's Ms. Bear's Kitchen column -- any recipe requests? Just let me know! I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Are you a Type A like my mom?

A beautiful letter everyone should read.

Why you make bad decisions when you're attracted to someone.

So excited for this Anne Frank miniseries.

7 ways to save money in January.

Genius gift idea: DIY date cards.

Which Muppet are you?

A couple who survived the Boston Marathon bombings is getting their dream wedding.

I'm not too old to gawk at the Toy Hall of Fame, am I?

A map of almost every job in America (via Swiss-miss).

A good lesson on writing.

What a romantic garden party wedding.

I'm so inspired by Jordan's new business cards!

Ha, a man poses as a women on an online dating site...and barely lasts two hours!

Such pretty jewelry in this Etsy shop.

One guy's refreshing take on that age-old question: When should you first sleep with a guy?

Will you be watching this guilty pleasure reality show? Yup, I will...

3 things you don't need to fix about yourself to find love.

Moving piece about life after rehab.

Yay or nay: The man bun.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]


  1. I am going to memorize the writing article. It's just... everything.

  2. have a great w/e! i need to go see if i'm a type A!

  3. Thanks so much for featuring my saving money post! There's some great links here so I'm going to start wading through :))


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin