Monday, January 13, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! How are you doing on this most fine of mornings? Thanks for the sweet words about my mom's birthday yesterday! We had a nice, relaxing day -- we played our favorite games, my mom got Chipotle for lunch and then went to swim at the YMCA (her Zen place, remember?). Such a great day! Today's guy is actually inspired by my sister. She was watching this movie last night, and it hit me: I should have given this legend his time to shine a looooong time ago. He's old-school in that cool, "I don't care" way. He's as unique as they come. And, of course, he's aged quite well...


"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin