Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Personality test: Are you right-brained or left-brained?

I've always been fascinated with how the mind and brain work (helllllooo, smart is the new sexy!). I mean, I did have a pretty cool surgery on my brain and I was only a couple credits shy of a psychology minor, remember? I'm practically an expert, I figure.

So! Here's a fun quiz to help you solve that age-old question: Are you a right-brained or left-brained thinker? Take the quiz here, and don't forget to share your results in the comments! I am... xoxo

P.S. I'm slowly catching up on things since the holiday break, so thanks for bearing with me. Speaking of the holidays, a post all about my blogging goals for 2014 is coming up soon! :)


  1. I'm equal brained. That means I'm not special!

  2. I'm 50% right and 50% left. Sounds about right since I went to school for degrees in both Fine Arts and Business Admin.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin