Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sneak Peek: My business cards!

We've looked at lots of examples of business cards -- like these awesome iPhone business cards -- and I've got exciting news of my own to share this morning. I'm checking off one of my blogging goals for 2014 by finally getting my business cards printed! I've been working with the hugely talented Kate from Smitten Blog Designs, who has transformed my ideas into the perfect business cards that reflect both me and the blog...
The front...
The back...

So what do you think, friends? My goal was to capture the aesthetic of my blog on my business cards (you know, the whole consistency in branding thing...been trying to explain its importance to my mom for awhile, but she doesn't seem to get it haha!), and I think I achieved that feel perfectly! Can't wait to hold these puppies in my hand! What do your business cards look like, if you have them? xoxo

P.S. Have you sent me your #HonestSelfieChallenge submission yet? I'd love to hear from you! :)


  1. I really love the look of your cards. Actually I thought they looked so much like your blog before I got to the part about you trying to capture your astehic.It would add a punch of color and tie into the floral on the back.

    Just a couple of thoughts. Have you tried adding the floral design that you have on your blog behind the So About What I Said logo on the front of the business card?

  2. Good job. very useful. Thanks.

  3. I think it looks wonderful ! Catches the "bubbly" personality that is our favorite blogger Melissa :)

  4. Welcome to Great Modern Business Card. Great Modern Business Card for almost any kind of company, or even personal use. All text layers can be changed with one click. All objects can be resized without any quality loss (shapes).

    Fully Layered PSD files. Fully Customizable and Editable with a click. CMYK Setting. 300 DPI High Resolution. 3.5” x 2”(3.75” x 2.25” with bleed setting). Print Ready Format.

    Files Includes:
    • 2 Photoshop PSD Files • 1 Readme File

    Free Fonts Used:
    Myriadpro-regular : Defualt Code:

  5. We are offering cheap high quality website development and provide social media integration for your website.Get your own quality website designing only @ US$150.we provide Website Designing,Website Development,Graphic Designing,Freelance Graphic Designer,Freelancer Website Designer,ECommerece website Designer,Shopping Cart Template Design,Wordpress,Brochure Design,Flyers Design,Visiting Card Design,Bussiness Crad Design,Data Entry Jobs,Logo Design,Template Design with HTML CSS JavaScript,PSD to HTML,Facebook Application,Facebook Fanpage,Twitter API,Facebook API.

  6. It’s a Multipurpose Business Card Template Design for almost any kind of company, or even personal use. All text layers can be changed with one click. All objects can be resized without any quality loss (shapes).

    • Fully Editable Files (fully layered files) • 3.5” x 2” (3.75” x 2.25” with bleeds) • Horizontal Card • 300 DPI • CMYK Colors • Print Ready Files

    Files Includes:
    • 2 Photoshop PSD File • 1 Readme File

    Free Fonts Used:
    Arial : Default
    Thanks to Purchase our Multipurpose Business Card Template Design.

  7. This is a great idea! Business cards are always a must-have, in my opinion. And it’s a wise move to add your blog and social media accounts on it. People will definitely have an easier time finding you and your business online.

    Chris Hatcher @ Red Stick SEO


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin