Thursday, January 23, 2014

What decade do you belong in?

I've always been pretty obsessed with pop culture -- I mean, who else would actually buy a 1972 issue of Tiger Beat magazine with David Cassidy on the cover of off ebay? And admit to it? Yup, me -- totally guilty as charged. Maybe that's why my heart did a little happy dance when I came across this BuzzFeed quiz: Which decade do you belong in?

Can't say I was too surprised with my score. Go ahead and take the quiz, and be sure to share your decade in the comments! xoxo

P.S. More decade love: The '50s, '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s and '00s.


  1. I got the 1950's (no surprise there!) but what did seem odd is that they categorized 50's folk as being both "polite" and "curt". Hmm...

  2. I guess I am a fifties girl though I really wouldn't say I am. That is what came up for me and I really do not agree.

  3. I got The Future. Hm. Kind of hard to say how right or wrong that is.

  4. i got the 50's which is sort of surprising...but ill take it!

  5. Hmmmm. I'm a 50's girl too. Surprising.

  6. I am so ancient and at the same time very modern ...


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin