Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What is your true color aura?

Like horoscopes, I'd never given much credence to the idea of certain colors matching your personality. Then, I saw this quiz floating around Facebook recently, and I became pretty sold. It actually describes me quite perfectly!

Go ahead and take the quiz, and share your color aura in the comments! Maybe we match?!?!?!? xoxo

[Photo via We Heart It]


  1. I got blue!

    I was kinda thrown off by a couple of the questions. For instance, I'm taking this quiz because I don't know what color my aura is. Why are you asking me? Second, they only listed my favorite type of music in the negative sense. Country music is practically my entire library. Quit hatin'!

  2. I know, grace! the music category threw me off too. :(

  3. I got pink - apparently my goal in life is to bring joy to peoples hearts. I love that!

  4. I got pink, which apparently means I'm creative, loving, giving and strong willed...yup, i'd say that sums me up well :)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin