Friday, February 07, 2014

Have a lovely weekend

Happy Friday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? I had a great time doing Beatles Week, and can't wait to see Sunday's tribute special on CBS. I'm also excited about next week, which will be our annual Valentines Week on the blog. Teaser: Honest Selfies, anyone? Make sure to email yours to if you haven't yet. In the meantime, have a lovely weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

This is why I always check the date on coins.

Gorgeous hammered stacking ring.

Such a positive way to look at your goals.

Heart of Gold poster perfect for Valentine's Day.

For our inner fangirl -- which One Directioner is your soul mate?

Remember this iconic Beatles fan? Here's where she is now...

Which Orange Is The New Black character are you?

How Fashion Trends Get Started looks like a fascinating new exhibit at the Museum of FIT.

The Library of Congress' Flickr account is awesome!

Little Love Notes are the perfect gift for your special someone on Valentine's Day.

Awesome App Alert: Waterlogue turns your photos into watercolors!

A perspective on time (via Snippet & Ink).

This beautiful summer wedding is warming me up on this cold winter day.

I'll take all of these Etsy faves, please.

75 ways to be romantic every day of the year.

Yet another reason to LOVE Lauren Conrad.

Powerful piece on being a widow.

These strawberry thumbprint cookies look delicious, don't they?

In 1964, sci-fi writer Isaac Asimov made some predictions for life in 2014.

For the cartography lover in us all.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and now YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]


  1. Oh that honest selfie sounds like an interesting challenge. I'll let you know if I get the courage to take one!

    Chic 'n Cheap Living

  2. I should look at summer wedding pics now that we have power back! We're having an ice storm down south - DRATTS to winter LOL


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin