Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Rachel McAdams' audition tape for The Notebook

I've always had a huge girl crush on Rachel McAdams (who doesn't?!?!?), and here's yet another reason to love her: She nailed her audition for The Notebook. Is there anything this woman can't do? Now I need to Netflix The Notebook...STAT! xoxo

P.S. A new MEMO TO MEN is coming your way soon! :)

[Via Refinery29]


  1. This is wonderful! What a great find. I love that book and movie :)

  2. Wow, this is amazing! I really need to re-watch that movie soon! xxx

  3. She looks 16 with her hair like that!

  4. The Notebook is by far my favourite story of true love. Ryan and Rachel were made for this role!

  5. I can't believe I still haven't seen that movie ! It is my aunt's favorite movie !

  6. I love Rachel McAdams. She is my ultimate girl crush (her and Kate Hudson!) Love this!!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin