Monday, February 24, 2014

Sponsor Spotlight: StickyGram

As I mentioned last week, I was pretty pumped when I discovered the awesomeness that is StickyGram, the London-based company that brings your Instagrams to life with everything from magnets to phone cases to even tablet cases. How neat is that? I recently had the chance to chat with Hugo Topping, StickyGram's social media guru, about the company's early days and some great tips for taking the perfect Instagram photo. Plus, read on for a special discount at the end! xoxo

Keep in touch...
Official Web site: StickyGram
Become a fan on Facebook
Follow on Twitter

Follow on Instagram
Get inspired on Pinterest
Tell me about StickyGram. What's the inspiration behind its launch?
StickyGram launched in 2011 with a passion for Instagram and making beautiful products to share your world. We started with fun little magnets and now sell customizeable iPad covers and phone cases too. We are based in London, and all our magnets are printed in the sleepy town of Oxford.

What has the response been like so far? Why do you think people like it so much?
StickyGram is loved the world over! As a small team, it has been incredible to see a global following who have fallen in love with our magnets. We try to be creatively awesome in everything that we do.

What are you top 3 tips for taking a great Instagram photo?
*Tip 1: The world is your oyster; be creative!
*Tip 2: Instagram is so easy to get right and hard to get wrong. People use it in so many different ways. We have hundreds of examples of Instagram art on our blog.
*Tip 3: Smile!
Does StickyGram have any plans to expand its offerings in the future?
This month, we launched "The Jigsaw" -- one image over nine magnets, our first new take on magnets since 2011! We also introduce new phone cases and iPad covers each month. We are super excited for 2014!

**Bonus: StickyGram is offering 25% off phone cases and iPad covers through February 28th.

7 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try these, but never have! I love IG and photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stickygram is by far my favourite little Instagram photo printing company! I always order my favourite images onto magnets at the end of every year, and I love the collection I have growing on my fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea/company! I haven't been active on instagram, but I'm planning on it this year, so I will keep this in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. U can never have too many cute pics of family pics on the fridge - love IG. helps me keep in touch with the younger ones in the family LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin