Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fun (addicting!) new game

Have you played the game 2048 yet? I discovered it online last week (read: I was procrastinating on Twitter...), and I've been addicted to it ever since. I mean really, really addicted -- as in, staying up until 11:30 p.m. most nights. Just picture me in a death grip with my laptop, little beads of sweat forming on my forehead as I try to beat my high score. The game is like Tetris, only the goal is to match the numbers instead of the shapes.

The greatest part? I got my mom hooked on it too. Needless to say, you can probably guess how the evenings are unfolding over spring break this week!! xoxo

P.S. More fun games. Which ones are you loving these days? :)


  1. Holy crap! (pardon my French) "Addicted" was no exaggeration. I've only played it once just now, but I'm hooked too! Will play again after this comment. And I'm gonna get my mom to play this too haha. She'll love it!

  2. One time and I'm addicted. Love it. Spending too much time playing it.

  3. Did you make it to 2048 yet? I just got to 1024 but just blocked before I could make it:(

  4. Awesome!! Thanks for the recommendation! Idk if it actually is, but it seems to be a replica of the Threes game/app, which has the same objective, except it's with, well, threes :). Now THAT one is addicting and ohsoFUN.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin