Monday, March 10, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends! Are you ready for a brand-new week? Any cool adventures in store? Today's guy had quite the adventure in this movie -- my mom and sister went to see it last weekend and enjoyed it. I can identify with him in his grief over losing a loved one. He makes no apologies for who he is. And he's got that hair that you just want to tousle...

LIAM NEESON!!!!!!!!!!





"If I get rejected for a part, I pick myself up and say, 'OK, not today, maybe tomorrow I'll get this other part or something.'"

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww he was the best in love actually! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sentiment and agree we should never apologize for who we are...........everything that happens makes us who we are :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin