Monday, March 17, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Ahhh, Happy St. Patrick's Day, friends! Doing anything fun to celebrate the day? Like I mentioned last week, we'll be honoring some amazing ladies this week for Women's History Month, but first, it's all about the men this morning -- or, should I say, one man in particular. I fell in love with this guy when he briefly wooed a certain Lady Mary. His accent makes me weak in the knees. And he doesn't even have to try to be cool, which is incredibly attractive...

THEO JAMES!!!!!!!!!!

"I know I often get a job because of how I look. I hope that I keep the job because of how I act."


  1. How the freak did I not know about him?!!! Wow oh wow!

  2. Do you watch Downton Abbey? He was great in that!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin