Monday, March 31, 2014

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends! Here's hoping you had a wonderful weekend! I got to see my mom perform in a choral festival last night, so that was a nice way to end the weekend on a high note -- pun intended. I've got a few fun photos from last week's spring break/staycation/relaxation week, but first: I was reminded of today's guy when we started watching Damages recently on Netflix (side note: how is it that I've NEVER seen this show?). He acted alongside some famous friends in the '90s. He's still got the charm. And don't even get me started on that smile...

TATE DONOVAN!!!!!!!!!!

"My parents took me to a movie, and I remember wanting to sit apart from them for some reason. I wanted to be a big boy or whatever. I remember looking up on that screen. It was a movie about medieval knights. All I remember is saying, 'I want to do that. I want to make movies.'"


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin