Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Spring Must-Haves: Tiffany from Dancing Branflakes

Hi, all -- Tiffany here from Dancing Branflakes! For those who don't know, I'm a dancer and hardcore eater who loves easy breezy dresses, picking wild flowers in an open field, picnics in the countryside and food plucked straight from the garden. So obviously, spring is my favorite season, and Easter is my favorite holiday to indulge my gastronomic fantasies.

After months of snow, heavy dishes and wool coats, I'm ready for the lightness of spring, starting with my dream Easter menu that gives you a fun twist on traditional fare...

1. Blinis
2. Ham
3. Asparagus
4. Tart
5. Cake

What do you love about spring?

(You can also follow Tiffany on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram!)

2 comments:

  1. i want it alllll! great list tiffany :) and now im hungry! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany - this looks like a heavenly Easter dinner ! YUM

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin